Thursday, July 7, 2011

been thinking that's all

I’m not sure if it was because of seeing a real Civic SiR or the amount of EK sedans I have seen since I purchased my own sedan that was making me want to go a different rout.  I was even thinking about selling my car to go purchase an actual car from Japan but the more I thought about it and looking through the process it might be better for me to just keep mine for now.  I’m not saying I am shying away from the idea of selling my car and getting something different, but as a new look at my car I want to go a little more “JDM” myself.  So…what does that even mean, well, I have been feeling the look of the EK Ferio Sedans and I know I use to dislike the moldings on the bumper covers but seeing it in real life with the SiR lip made me realize it looks super clean.  Plus my car is actually a 96-98 model any way with the 99-00 front-end, I might as well bring it back and do something that few usually don’t go with (at least I haven’t seen much or any in Minnesota).



My engine plans are still up in the air the more I think about it.  When it comes down to it I’m either leaving as it is or just go with a simple swap.  Just depends what I want to go with in the future.  My mind is always changing but I’m sure I will probably go bigger and better and stop fucking with the stock shit since that’s too much of the norm.  I aint really planning to be the fastest but just fast enough for my own purpose.  All the things I want to do with the engine and thinking about how much money will need to be spent sure gives me the drive to get a well paid job so I can accomplish some of these things I actually want to do.  I swear sometimes it feel like I’m just looking for something to support my hobby.  It’s kind of like a drug addict or something the more I think about it, but I guess that’s how it works sometimes.
www.hondatuningmagazine.com



So…if you’re reading this and might have a job opportunity then you should let me know because I am on the hunt for a jobs and even a career.  I hate doing the same shit every day but it seem like that’s all I know how to do(shitty I know).



No comments:

Post a Comment