Wednesday, June 29, 2011

It has to start somewhere

Tha REAL Vulocity...
So...I decided to make a blog to fill it with bunch of my car photos and my random thoughts about cars(and anything I want).  I also have another blog where I dispose my poetry @writtenscriptz.blogspot.com, so feel free to follow that blog as well.  I guess I can start on this first post on telling you people out there who I am.  I'm just your typical car enthusiast that circle most of my passion around the world of sport compact cars.  Don't get me wrong I do have love for any make and model, but my roots will always go back to where it started, my love for Hondas and FWD drag racing.

but...to start off on this picture viewing slums, i will start off with some shots i took at the Modern Automotive Performance (MAP) Nos "DIFT DON'T YA' KNOW" round 1 difting event @ Elko Speedway (Elko, Minnesota) that was held on 6.04.2011





_vulocity

1 comment: